Warranty in South East Asia (Vietnam & Singapore)

Bit Baby

Warranty in South East Asia (Vietnam & Singapore)

I am thinking of buying Crucial m2 525gb from amazon. But i am going to station in South East Asia (Singapore and Vietnam). I would like to know what happen if i need to service the ssd? Can I go to Crucial Service center there (if you have)? Tks
2 Replies
Community Manager

Re: Warranty in South East Asia (Vietnam & Singapore)

@Stevetran Thanks for contacting us. If you are located in Singapore or Vietnam and the drive runs into issues you can always contact our US tech support department for troubleshooting steps. We do not have a service center for our drives. If you need a warranty replacement we would be able to set one up and ship to you if you are in Singapore. Unfortunately, with replacements to Vietnam you would have to the vendor you purchased it from for the replacement as we are unable to ship there. 

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

YogiH, Crucial Moderator, US

FAQs and Top Forum Solutions
We want your feedback! Post in the Suggestion Box
Did a user help you? Say thanks by giving Kudos!
Still need help? Contact Customer Service
Want to be a Super User?
Bit Baby

Re: Warranty in South East Asia (Vietnam & Singapore)

[ Edited ]
Thank you very much! So I understand the warranty covers Singapore but not Vietnam. It is fine with me actually. And I need to bring the drive to Crucial service center (or authorized distributor) in Singapore to check and fill up the RMA form before Crucial USA can send me a replacement one correct? Thanks a lot!